We offer a wide range of cleaning services including but not limited to…
Carpet- all fibers
Upholstery Specialist- familiar with raw silk, silk, haitian cotton, mohair
Area Rugs- all types
Pet Stain Removal
Red Stain Removal
Tile and Grout- ceramic, porcelain, saltio tiles, mexican pavers
Natural Stone- marble, granite, travertine, limestone, soap stone, terrazzo
Counter Tops- cleaning and sealing
Stone polishing, honing, scratch removal, fill holes
We color grout and make it new again
Slip grip protection on “slippery when wet” surfaces
Home Cleaning Services: Move In/Move Out & Construction Clean Up
The Cleaning Process
- Pre-Inspection– Our technician will walk through your home with you to visually inspect the carpet. He will identify potential problem areas and give you an evaluation of the expected results as well as listen to any concerns you may have.
- Commercial Pre-Vacuum- Dry soil is removed by a thorough vacuuming. We use a heavy-duty commercial vacuum that is more effective than a house hold vacuum. Carpet manufactures say that more than 80% of dirt & soil in carpet is dry dirt particles. Removing dry, allergy causing dirt particles is one of the most important steps in the carpet cleaning process.
- Edging– We will vacuum all edges and under accessible furniture, i.e. desks and tables.
- Furniture Moving– We will move the items that are asked of us (this does not include pianos, pool tables, entertainment centers or electronics.)
- Pre Spray– EncapSolution® carpet crystals are applied to the carpet as a fine mist, quickly penetrating down through the fibers, reducing surface tension to near zero and encapsulating seven times its weight in dirt particles. With a reduced surface tension, the coated dirt and oil particles fare easily released from the fibers.
- Rotary Pre-Conditioning– A professional rotary machine is used to further loosen soil on all major traffic areas.
- Rotary Cleaning Technology– Using a 350 RPM rotary machine, an accumulator (bonnet) is passed over the carpet, and extracts the dirt and oil particles into the accumulator. The small amount of heat generated by the spinning action also helps to dry the carpet. The product is so efficient in accumulating and removing the soil that it leaves little to no residue and eliminates the need for post-clean vacuuming.
- Neutralize– Every carpet we clean we leave PH balanced so there is no sticky residue left behind.
- Grooming– The carpet is brushed so that all the fibers are running in the same direction. This is also an important step in identifying areas and spots that may need special attention.
- Protector– Protector is applied to the carpet to help resist soil, enhance stain resistance worn by traffic, protect against spills and resist oil penetration. The protector used is the world’s first 100% GREEN carpet protector. It is non-toxic, skin friendly, biodegradable, has no fragrance and is tough on dirt and stains. Green guard helps your carpet stay cleaner longer.
- Quick drying– Air movers are used to help speed up the drying time. Most of our carpets are dry in 30 minutes!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed– If for any reason you are not happy with our cleaning or feel we could have gotten your carpet even cleaner, we will come back and re-do the area for FREE, until you are 100% satisfied.